Employment at American Sports University
Thank you for visiting the ASU Faculty Recruitment Website, which lists faculty openings at American Sports University.
American Sports University is committed to attracting, encouraging, and retaining a highly qualified workforce to support our mission of excellence in education and research and to help shape the future.
Visit our website to learn more about our schools, programs, and administrative departments.
For information about openings at American Sports University you may call us to inquire about any positions.
American Sports University welcomes the addition of talented and unique faculty and administrators. If you feel your qualifications and experience align with the mission of ASU, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
American Sports University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Currently Available Positions
DEAN (Academics) / Director (ESL)
American Sports University (ASU) is currently seeking a Full-time Dean of Academics/ Sports Management, Marketing, Recreation, Fitness, Multimedia, or Journalism or ESL Director. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and directing academic affairs for the related fields. Responsibilities include assuring quality instruction for all classes within the department's courses; improving retention/student satisfaction, and teaching one or more courses in the area of specialty of the candidate.
- Prefer a Ph.D. or Doctorate and earned graduate degree from an accredited institution
- Have 3+ years of organizational/administrative skills and educational delivery experience, including teaching experience.
- Skill in organizing resources, establishing priorities, plan and evaluate programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Interdisciplinary scholarly skills.
Location: San Bernardino
Send your resume, cover letter with salary history to